Sunday, December 13, 2015

Scalloped Potatoes and Ham

Well hey there,

Scalloped potatoes and ham was something my husband specifically asked for. And let me tell you hes the guy that when you ask him what he wants for dinner, he says "food", drives me insane. So when he actually says he wants something, I make it.  I made a huge ham on sunday and had so much left over.

So without further ado, here is the recipe.


1/4 cup of butter
1 cup of onion
2 cups of whole milk
1 tbs of minced garlic
Salt and pepper
Onion powder
4-5 medium potatoes
2 tbs flour
2 1/4 cups of shredded cheese

1. Melt the butter in a sauce pan, add onions and cook until soft.
2. Add the flour and stir in, add garlic, milk, salt and pepper and onion power. Cook until bubbling and sauce thickens
3. Remove from heat and stir in 2 cups of shredded cheese, I used mozzerella because thats what I had in my fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment